Day 18 Post 30 facts about yourself.
by a. noelle
◊ les confessions ◊
- I have fallen asleep on a windowsill.
- I once got lost in Germany b/c I got off at the wrong train stop.
- I had my first kiss and my first breakup in Paris.
- I have a driver’s license, but I never took driver’s ed.
- I was once locked into my apartment and needed a locksmith to get me out.
- I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall and the Hollywood Bowl.
- I once skipped out on an event to go stargazing at Joshua Tree Nat’l Park instead.
- I have taken a bath in Lourdes, France.
- I was once stalked by a peacock at the zoo.
- I’ve had to disembark a plane b/c there was something wrong with the engine.
- I have survived nesting season in Canada.
- I spent an entire afternoon in a bookstore in Prague.
- I once surprised a grazing cow that almost charged at me.
- I’ve tried garlic ice cream; I didn’t like it.
- I got free cable for a year b/c of a mistake my provider made.
- I wandered into a music festival in Vienna when I was trying to find a WC.
- I once had to give a pep talk to the EMT placing my IV; he was nervous.
- I have been at the center of more than one scandalous rumor.
- I’ve had part of my lunch stolen by a squirrel.
- I walked through the streets of Monte Carlo at 3 a.m. b/c it was a hot night.
- I once ditched a tour group to see Amsterdam on my own.
- I have had to stay overnight in the hospital for more than a week.
- I reunited with long lost family members over Facebook.
- I attached a love lock onto a bridge in the Czech Republic.
- I’ve seen a deer wait for the light to change before crossing the street.
- I once took part in a cult gathering and didn’t realize it until after I left.
- I have been considered “a regular” at more than one restaurant.
- I’ve actually held interesting conversations with the person cutting my hair.
- I don’t know what a cavity feels like, never had one.
- I have participated in more than one psychological study.